Export Credit Financing
The Norwegian government offers businesses in Norway to assist their foreign buyers with favorable loan financing backed by the Norwegian state through Eksportkreditt Norge AS (Export Credit Norway).
Eksportkreditt handles the entire process related to:
- Going through loan agreements, documentation, payout and follow up.
- You can use simplified application for up to NOK 100 M (approx. 12 M USD)
- Industry & Renewable energy
- Offshore & Shipping
The loans are always guaranteed by the Norwegian government. Export Credit Norway cooperates with GIEK (Norwegian Export Credit Guarantee Agency) and banks. More on GIEK in the next blogpost.
- You can choose publicly backed fixed rate CIRR-loans (Commercial Interest Reference Rate) or market loans
- You can borrow up to 85% of the value of the contract
- You can get credit for up to 18 years
- You can free up local credit
- You get access to stable funding backed by the Norwegian Government